Welcome, we hope you enjoy your visit!
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only personal features such as customizing your profile, having a blog, sending personal messages, chatting and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free! *Attention New Members: Registered members MUST post at least one time. F4LF is spammed with false memberships and to keep this under control we delete all user names which have no posts. In order for an account (membership) to remain active, you must post within 72 hours of registering. The Introduce Yourself forum is a great place to start, but if you do get deleted before you are able to post, please feel free to register again.
Join F4LF Here
|Updated April 26,2012; Use Of This Community Means You Agree To:|
|Topic Started: Feb 28 2008, 10:03 PM (2,835 Views)|
|TeachX3||Feb 28 2008, 10:03 PM Post #1|
Fit4LifeFriends was established on May 20th of 2007, born from a desire for friends to be able to support and motivate each other in living their healthy lives.
F4LF is free and has open membership. We are an online community for people age 16 and older who want to live healthy lifestyles via a well balanced food intake of appropriate portion coupled with exercise and WITHOUT the use of diet pills, program schemes, fad diets, etc...
This board has been provided for the sole purpose of information, friendship, motivation and support. The information posted here may or may not apply to you personally and is not to be taken as medical advice. Consulting with a doctor is what Fit4LifeFriends suggests for all people before making any change with your health.
Visitors are able to read the forums as guests, (except for the private areas), but you must register in order to post. Being a registered member protects our forum from spam.
* NO product, website promotion, self-promotion or financial gain posts are allowed (INCLUDING SIGNATURES) and there is a zero tolerance policy regarding spam, ads, etc... such activity will be dealt with immediately. Exceptions may be granted to valued Members.
Attention New Members: Registered members MUST post at least one time. F4LF is spammed with false memberships and to keep this under control we delete all user names which have no posts. In order for an account (membership) to remain active, you must post within 72 hours of registering. The Introduce Yourself forum is a great place to start!
All members must be courteous and refrain from foul language, off color comments or offending behavior. We give the ability to each member to report any problem that they may encounter. If complaints are received against a certain user, the moderators and admin will review the situation and deal with it accordingly.
There is a 15 minute time limit on editing posts for Newbies and Regulars. However, if you need a post edited (maybe to add a photo or a new weight to your original post) you can contact the Co-Admin (NicC) or myself (TeachX3) and we would be happy to assist you. Once a Member reaches 500 posts (exceptions may be granted before reaching 500 posts for quality members), they are upgraded to Advanced and allowed to edit without a time restriction and so long as they do not abuse this feature it continues on indefinitely.
This board only allows articles that are free to redistribute and copyright information and credits must be posted with each. Please see disclaimer below.
So if you are over the age of 16 and currently strive to live your life each day eating healthy foods and exercising your body... OR if you are wanting to take that first step, or if you are struggling and you need support... than you are in the right place! Come and share how you do it, what makes you successful or those road bumps along the way, as well as get advice and encouragement... one step at a time!
* Persons and/or posts that do not comply with the above terms will be edited, deleted and/or banned without notice.
* All content on this website is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete or up to date and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice from a doctor or any other professional.
Thank you and enjoy your board,
-The Administrators & Moderators
Fit4LifeFriends respects the rights of all copyright holders. Fit4LifeFriends has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Fit4LifeFriends the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.